Our curriculum reinforces the following skills!
* LANGUAGE ARTS: listening, communication, reading & writing.
* SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT: social relationships, self concepts & self direction.
* PHYICAL DEVELOPMENT: fine motor, health & saftey & gross motor.
* MATHEMATICS: numbers, shapes, patterns & logic.
* CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT: dramatic play, music and dance, visual arts.
* SCIENCE: life science, earth science, physical science and technology!
Meals consist of: meat or protein substitute, grain product, two servings of vegetables, or fruit, and milk
* Menues are given to each parent
* Outdoor play-time in the fenced in playground
Our playground is fully equipt w/ a swing set and so more...
* Music & movement
* Spring - puddle stomping
* Summer - gardening
* Fall - nature walks
* Winter - bring a snowsuit
* Field trips
* Easy to use touch screen computers
* Introduction to Phonics
* Fun math games
Multi media learning
Our mission is to help the children know who they are, love others, make healthy life choices and think critically.
NEW SESSION BEGINS Sept 7, 2020
for ages 3 - 6 years old
Choose any 2, or more days per week, that fits your schedule!
(1/2 Day) 8:30 PM-1:00 PM
(full day childcare) 6:30 AM-5:30 PM
Children learn best by doing, exploring, and being engaged in problem solving.
Lucky Ducky Daycare sets the stage for your child to role play, create art, dance,
and investigate the world around them.